All the necessary information is here-eol, the comprehensive corporate information database
We take full advantage of Pronexus Inc.'s expertise related to disclosure and corporate information assets, so that we can offer a service delivering comprehensive data on corporate information mainly for Japanese-listed companies, comprising approximately 6,000 companies with registered data going as far back as 1961.
The corporate information we provide includes financial data, but in addition, we also offer non-financial data, which is delivered as comprehensive corporate information with a neutral standpoint. Our diversified search functions and variety of content are being well utilized by all those who require corporate information.
Feature#1 Search across companies with our powerful search tools
Because each company's Yuho is over 100 pages long, each Yuho has been divided into over 300 sub-entries, allowing specific information fields to be easily extracted. Entries can be searched on the basis of basic attributes, key words, and financial data.
Feature#2 Offers an exhaustive record of corporate data
Includes mandatory disclosure material submitted to the Financial Services Agency and stock exchanges, as well as press releases posted on corporate websites. We offer Yuho reports dating to periods as early as 1961. Furthermore, you can also receive timely information on the status of updates with our e-mail alert function.
Feature#3 Enables easy comparisons and analysis of companies using XBRL data
Provides highly expressive graph display functions and financial data summaries for financial comparisons of multiple companies. Offers easy comparison of XBRL data between companies using eol's unique taxonomy incorporating 24 industries into one.
Financial analysis utilizing eol version of XBRL data
Our database allows users to readily compare a company's financial data both to that of other companies in its industry and to the industry average. Our database engine allows users to quickly compare up to 1,500 individual accounting items, permitting management-centered analysis from both holistic and differential perspectives.
Select companies utilizing search functions
Collect sample cases efficiently using either title searches or full-text document searches. Pinpoint searches are also possible, as detailed criteria settings for search subjects are available. Searches by business content, risks, and shareholders' meeting agendas are possible and can be used in many different situations.
The difference with other services is in the non-financial information!
The term "corporate information" is often thought to simply imply "financial information". In order to achieve truly neutral surveys that are not limited to solely financial data, additional information is required; in overseas markets, the term "unfinancial" has become an established way of referring to this data.
In addition, there is no other corporate information service that boasts such an overwhelming volume of information.
Multiple language service
The database is available with Japanese Chinese, and English interfaces. The language can be changed with just one click. Financial data items will be displayed in the corresponding languages as well. This can be used for preparing reports in foreign languages.
Used by a large number of clients with diverse and varying needs
Case examples of use by financial institutions and other companies
- Used by Loan Departments/Asset Management Sections
- Our service, with its various screening functions, industry average statistics, and comparative analysis function with different companies, can be used for financial surveys and to select which companies receive loans.
- Used by Corporate/Business Divisions
- Businesses can be studied across industries by drawing on any of the data fields contained in the massive Yuho report. Our service can be used for a wide variety of business classification surveys, including business matching and related operations.
- Used by Risk Management Divisions
- Our service can be used to study companies' financial status and management structure.
- Used by M&A Sections
- Our service can be used to select target companies for comparative studies among industry rivals.
- Used by Executive Secretaries /Administration/Accounting Departments
- Our service can be used to study examples of disclosure related materials within the industry.
- Used by other Sales Planning/Marketing Divisions, Business Strategy Divisions, Procurement/Manufacturing Divisions
- Our service can be used for selecting companies for sales promotion, or studying market trends and trends at other companies. It can be used to craft surveys of capital spending and R&D activities at companies within an industry, as well as studies of business risks and the status of orders and sales to select and vet potential business partners.
Case examples of use at universities/research institutes
- Used by Economics, Business Management, and Commerce faculties.
- We offer Yuho reports from periods as early as 1961, permitting vertical analyses of management from past to present. Furthermore, our macro analysis function can be used for research including comparative analysis against industry averages or other companies.
- Used by university libraries
- The massive volume of documents related to the economy, including Yuho reports from periods as early as 1961, permitting vertical analyses of management from past to present can be shared as an electronic library.
- Used by business schools
- Can be used by both professors and students in economics and accounting classes, to prepare both lectures and assigned reports.
- Used for job searches
- Searches can be made using not only basic figures, such as sales, as the criteria but also factors such as the number of subsidiaries or employees, average age, or average annual salary. Furthermore, a ranking can be prepared among companies in the same industry. The service can also be used to understand industry trends and risk information related to the companies students intend to join.
Fully reliable support system
Pronexus Inc is happy to send our eol staff to explanatory meetings with corporate and institutional customers; in addition, we also provide corporate analysis seminars for students. Please contact us with any inquiries.
- “How to use the eol database for company studies”
- “How to read Yuho reports in your job hunt”etc.
List of Contents
Company Attribution Information
Company basic information, latest Yuho direct link, earnings (consolidated basis), financial status and cash flow (consolidated basis), history of company information, and other benchmarks
Stock price information, IPO (initial public offering) information, stock issue information, Nikkei stock average, foreign exchange
Financial Information (dating back to as long ago as 1989)
Macro analysis data (summarized financial statements), microanalysis data (full financial statements)
Original Data (dating back to as long ago as 1961)
Disclosure material based on Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, Stock exchange disclosure documents, Press releases
List of Functions
The eol enables searches from all perspectives, including a full text search function, with which you can make pinpoint searches ; it includes a basic company attribute search function, a screening function, and a search by theme function. Full text search, company search, screening, stock price search, contents search, search by theme
Comparison and Analysis Functions
Easily make yearly comparisons for each company, comparisons between rival companies in the same industry, company rankings by industry sector, and more, without any hassle over complicated operations.
You can also grasp the situation visually with graphs. Financial analysis, historical data, group comparison, earnings report data analysis, and market information are available.
The various documents can be downloaded to your PC. Please utilize the collective download function for all necessary data or the individual download function to prepare your materials and reports.
Original data download function, CSV data download function, XBRL data download function
E-mail Alert Function (Japanese only)
Provides timely updates on companies that the user is following.
Multilanguage Switchover Function
Offers English, Chinese, and Japanese interfaces. Financial data summaries can also be downloaded in each respective language.