All the necessary information is here-eol, the comprehensive corporate information database
We take full advantage of Pronexus Inc.’s expertise related to disclosure and corporate information assets that we can offer a service delivering comprehensive data on corporate information (for approximately 6,000 companies with registered data going as far back as 1984) mainly for Japanese listed companies.
The corporate information we provide includes financial data, but in addition, we also offer non-financial data, which are delivered as comprehensive corporate information from a neutral standpoint. Our diversified search functions and variety of contents are being well utilized by all those who use corporate information.
Feature#1 Search across companies with our powerful search tools
Because the entire Yuho, about 100 pages long, is stored in segments of over 300 parts, you can extract specific information. Corporate search is possible via basic attribution, key words, and financial data.
Feature#2 Offers an exhaustive record of corporate data
Includes mandatory disclosure material submitted to the Financial Services Agency and stock exchanges, as well as press releases posted on corporate websites. Yuhos are offered in full text for earnings since January 1984. Furthermore, you can also receive timely information on the status of updates with the e-mail alert function.
Feature#3 Easily enables comparison and analysis of companies using XBRL data
Provides highly expressive graph display functions and financial data summaries for financial comparisons of multiple companies. Offers easy comparison of XBRL data between companies using eol’s unique taxonomy incorporating 24 industries into one.
Financial analysis utilizing eol version of XBRL data
Financial data comparison with other companies within the industry or with the industry average can be done in the database. Figure comparison of approximately 1,500 items can be utilized for management analysis from different perspectives.
Pick out companies utilizing search functions
Collect sample cases efficiently using title searches or all-text search functions of documents. Pinpoint searches are also possible as detailed criteria settings for search subjects are available. Searches by business content, risks, and shareholders’ meeting agendas are possible and can be used in many different situations.
The difference with other services is in the non-financial information!
Generally, one may imagine financial information (such as share price) from the term “corporate information.” However, it is not unusual for non-financial information to be used to study companies. In order to make neutral surveys that cannot be interpreted from financial situations, the term “unfinancial” is already recognized in society overseas.
In addition, there is no other corporate information service that boasts such an overwhelming volume of information.
Multiple language service
The interface is provided in English, Chinese, and Korean. The language can be changed with just one click. Items of financial data will be displayed in the respective languages as well. This can be used for preparing reports in foreign languages.
Abundant record of introduction, utilized in various situations
Case examples of use by financial institutions and other companies
- Use at Loan Departments/Asset Management Sections
- Our service with its various screening functions, industry average statistics, and comparative analysis function with different companies can be used for financial surveys and to select which companies to receive loans.
- Use at Corporate/Business Divisions
- Business can be studied across industries from the entire document of the massive Yuho report.Our service can be used for classification surveys on business such as for business matching related operations.
- Use at Risk Management Divisions
- Our service can be used to study companies’ financial status and management situations.
- Use at M&A Sections
- Our service can be used to select target companies and for comparative studies among rival companies.
- Use at the Office of the President/Administration/Accounting Departments
- To study examples of disclosure related materials within the industry.
- Use at other Sales Planning/Marketing Divisions, Business Strategy Divisions, Procurement/Manufacturing Divisions
- Our service can be used for selecting companies for sales promotion, study market trends/trends at other companies, for surveys on capital spending and R&D activities at companies within the industry, studies of business risks, and the status of orders/sales to select business counterparts or for research purposes.
Case examples of use at universities/research institutes
- Use at the faculty of Economics/Business Management/Commerce
- With the Yuho and financial information for the past 20 years stored in our service, the management situation from past to present can be understood. Furthermore, our macro analysis function can be used for research including comparative analysis with industry averages or other companies.
- Use at university libraries
- The massive volume of documents related to the economy, including Yuho for the past 20 years, can be shared as an electronic library.
- Use at business schools
- Use in classes on the economy/accounting and to prepare assigned reports.
- Use for job searches
- Searches can be made using not only basic figures, such as sales, as the criteria but also factors such as the number of subsidiaries or employees, average age, or average annual salary. Furthermore, a ranking can be prepared among companies in the same industry. The service can also be used to understand industry trends and risk information related to the company’s students intend to join.
Fully reliable support system
At Pronexus Inc., we send our staff in charge of eol to our customers for explanatory meetings on the database or conducting company analysis seminars for students. Please contact us with any inquiries.
- “How to use the eol database for company studies”
List of Contents
Company Attribution Information
Company basic information, latest Yuho direct link, earnings (consolidated basis), financial status and cash flow (consolidated basis), history of company information, and other benchmarks
Stock price information, IPO (initial public offering) information, stock issue information, Nikkei stock average, foreign exchange
Financial information (dating back to as long ago as 1989)
Macro analysis data (summarized financial statements), microanalysis data (full financial statements)
Original Data (dating back to as long ago as 1984)
Disclosure material based on Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, Stock exchange disclosure documents, Press release
List of Functions
The eol enables searches from all perspectives, including a full text search function, with which you can make pinpoint searches, basic company attribute search function, screening function, and search by theme function.
Full text search, company search, screening, stock price search, contents search, search by theme
Comparison and Analysis Functions
Easily make yearly comparisons for each company, comparisons between rival companies in the same industry, company rankings by industry sector, and more, without any hassle over complicated operations.
You can also grasp the situation visually with graphs.Financial analysis, historical data, group comparison, earnings report data analysis, market information
The various documents can be downloaded to your PC. Please utilize the collective download function for all necessary data or the individual download function to prepare your materials and reports.
Original data download function, CSV data download function, XBRL data download function
E-mail Alert Function (Japanese only)
Notifies, in a timely manner, updates from companies the user is following.
Multilanguage Switchover Function
Offers interface in English, Chinese, and Korean. The summary of financial data can also be downloaded in the respective languages.